Wooden Dry Erase Board
The wooden alternative to your everyday individual classroom whiteboard. These Wooden Dry Erase Boards are handmade by us, right here in NZ. Perfect for the early learning and early primary environment and for young tamariki to practice the foundations of early literacy, numeracy and just have an awesome time using their imaginations for creative drawing.
Remember, the side to write and draw on is the lighter wooden grain finish. The darker painted side does not have the dry erase finish.
Recommended age 3+. Size: 30cm long, 23cm wide and 1.9cm thick. Made from FSC NZ Pine. Board only, markers and erasers not included. Each board sold separately.
How to get the best from your Wooden Dry Erase Board:
- Use only a high-quality whiteboard marker to draw/write on your Wooden Dry Erase Board. We do not recommend using Luxor whiteboard markers as they do not rub off cleanly.
- Remember, the side to write and draw on is the lighter wooden grain finish. The darker painted side does not have the dry erase finish.
- Wipe clean with a whiteboard eraser or soft cloth.
- Prolonged use can result in a marker residue build-up. This can be removed by either through wiping with a dry, clean cloth or with a solvent-based cleaner such as methylated spirits.
- Permanent markets will not rub off your Wooden Dry Erase Board, but in most cases they should still be able to be removed with methylated spirits or other cleaning fluids.